PROTECTING OUR RELATIONSHIP
Welcome to Makai Yoga Collective. Makai Yoga Collective represents a ‘collection’ of teachers operating as sole traders providing a service to the community. Any mention of Makai Yoga Collective is making reference to the ‘collective of teachers’.
Waiver of liability
By visiting or practicing with Makai Yoga Collective : (In-Studio and/or On-Line), you agree to the following:
I understand that Makai Yoga Collective of teachers will provide instruction and teaching of yoga, meditation and other body-mind practices. I understand the instructions are intended as guidance and may be physically and mentally strenuous. I voluntarily participate with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, distress, property loss/damage or death.
I also agree that neither I, nor my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Makai Yoga Collective, or its directors, teachers, employees, contractors or its members for any personal injury, distress, damage/loss, or death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
By visiting or practicing with Makai Yoga Collective I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions and this ‘waiver of liability’ and waive any claim that I might have at any time against Makai Yoga Collective Pty Ltd, its directors and employees.
- Classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Makai Yoga Collective is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- We kindly request that you arrive on time for class and encourage you to remain for the duration of the session.
- We will endeavour to start and finish classes at the scheduled time
- Makai Yoga Collective is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Classes offered at Makai Yoga Collective may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. Makai Yoga Collective is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending our studio or online studio offering.
- The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at guest teachers’ workshops or other special events.
- Makai Yoga Collective does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- All prices, products and offers include GST.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication.
- Prices may increase from time to time. Notice of any such increase will be provided on our website and by email to exisiting students.
10 class pass
- All ten class passes expire 6 months from the date of the first class that you attend after purchase.
- This pass allows you to attend 10 regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teacher workshops, or other special events.
- No refunds are offered on unused portions of the 10 Class Pass due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason. Transfers may be negotiated in writing with the studio.
3 Month Unlimited Passes
- is valid for 3 months and cannot be extended.
- it may be paused for 1 unbroken week.
- allow you to attend unlimited regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teacher workshops, or other special events.
- are activated from the date of your first booking.
- Makai Yoga Collective does not offer refunds or credits on workshops for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- If you cannot attend, you may transfer your workshop ticket into another person’s name by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before start of workshop.
- Full payment is required upon booking.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the workshop. Late entry to workshops will not be permitted.
- The content on our website belongs to us or to someone who has given us permission to use it. If you are using our website and its content for purposes other than personal or non-commercial reasons then you must get our written permission.
Makai Yoga Collective operates the Makai Yoga Collective website (the “Service”) which represents a collective of local ‘sole trader’ yoga teachers.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Link to other sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance with laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.