Embodied Yoga For Women
350HR Women’s Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Teacher Training in Hatha Flow & Women’s Health
The 350 Hr Women’s Yoga Teacher Training is for all women who want to dive deeper into their practice. This training is unique in that it is designed as an immersive experience, navigating the material in an exploratory and inquisitive way, intended either for those wishing to specialise in yoga for women in a therapeutic manner or simply for those wishing to consider a more feminine approach to their own practice & journey.
This 350 HR course will run over 12 months through a hybrid of both face to face and online learning. The full course includes a 200HR Yoga Teaching pathway in Hatha Flow, with a focus on yoga specific to women. Students will then enter an immersive training & mentorship, completing more in depth teachings across a range of women’s health & wellness areas.
The Training provides a comprehensive, interactive and explorative look at how we can approach women’s health today through the lens of Yoga Therapy. Students are encouraged to be inquisitive and explore the teachings based on personal experience and practice.
From day 1 every aspect of the teachings are applied to women, seeing beyond the asana’s benefits, contraindications and alignment, and towards how aspects of a practice affect a woman’s anatomy, physiology and the like. This training offers an opportunity to specialise in a growing area of healthcare and will equip students with the knowledge, experience and tools to teach yoga across a broad spectrum of the community.
Who is this training for?
This training is open to all women who want to take an immersive journey into their practice, navigating the material in an exploratory way. It is suitable for those who intend on teaching yoga as well as those who would simply like to journey into the feminine over the space of a year. This includes yoga students who want to explore a feminine approach, yoga teachers who want to specialise in women’s health and wellness professionals with an interest in yoga practices for women’s health.
To accommodate the depth of your personal journey, numbers will be capped at 10 to ensure each woman will receive the time and attention they require.
Location & Dates
Makai Yoga Collective ~ Ocean Grove, Victoria
The full training involves 10 weekend intensives, plus online learning over 12 months.
Next intake February 2022
Andy Broadbear is a Senior Registered Yoga Teacher & Therapist and founder of Makai Yoga Collective. Drawing on over 10 years of experience teaching yoga with a focus on women’s health, together with guest teachers from the Bellarine area, Andy will guide you through a year long journey of self discovery. Read more about Andy here.
- Year long experiential Yoga Teaching Program for Women
- 350 HR Yoga Teacher Training Certificate in Women’s Yoga
- Yin Yoga & Myofascial Release
- Fertility, Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Ayurveda for Women
- The Subtle Body
- Somatic Movement & Intelligent Sequencing
- Therapeutic Yoga for Women
- A hybrid of face to face and online learning – including specialised Anatomy & Physiology training with international Yoga Teacher & TCM specialist Tiffany Cruikshank
- 18 months access to a fully integrated online learning platform, with classes, resources and session recordings available
- 12 months of mentoring and community support
- Prerequisite is minimum 12 months of regular yoga practice
- Investment is $4,500 early bird. Save $700 when you register before 31 Dec, 2021
- The 350HR Certification is registered with Yoga Australia
Included in your enrolment is a complimentary 12 month membership to Makai Yoga Collective